Apartments with a small balcony are common these days. But we can definitely “upcycle” it for staycation goals, creating a comfortable place for yourself. It will be a perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. Who does not like immersing themselves in a quiet, comfortable corner where they can totally relax? You don’t need to go somewhere else. Your balcony can afford.
And, here are 25 awesome ideas to turn small balconies into relaxing places. If you want to make your balcony feel like home, these are right up your street. Most of them are affordable and come in different styles, from Boho to rustic. All you need is a little creativity and some house-decorating skills. Just look through it all, pick out one that you like most, and proceed. It’s worth spending. Believe us!
1. Outdoor lighting dream!
2. This balcony becomes a perfect place for the family to enjoy the evening
3. An awesome Boho balcony with lush green foliage, dreamy texture, intricate patterns, and vibrant colors
4. Dreamy place for staycation goals of girls!
5. You can find a lot of relaxation on this balcony
6. An simple way to add rustic beauty to your small balcony
7. A cozy relaxing place with vintage rugs and chairs
8. A perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life
9. This is how to get into nature right on your small balcony
10. Enjoy evening here with a good book in your hand. Is there anything better?
11. Cozy modern balcony with plant stand
12. Every girl dreams of relaxing on this balcony at the end of the day, right?
13. Do you want this retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life?
14. Rustic balcony with bamboo trees
15. Small modern balcony with wooden lounge