The headboard can be a stunning point in your bedroom. If you decorative it cleverly, it will work. You may lean on your headboard while reading, watching a favorite film, drinking a cup of tea or coffee, or even working. Just turn it into a comfy and decorative corner. If you have enough patience and interest, you can definitely add it to DIY projects. Your headboard will be more helpful and eye-catching. So good, right?
And here are 25 creative ideas to spruce up your bed headboard. If you want to make your bed and the wall behind the bed less boring, just “upgrade” your bed headboard. Install a mini bookshelf, or a decorative vintage wooden panel sounds great. These are all affordable but bring a pretty cool change to your bedroom. Let’s give the following collection a look to get more fascinating ideas!
1. Headboard with Built-In Shelves
2. DIY Pallet Headboard with Storage
3. DIY Minimal Scandinavian Slatted Headboard
4. Leather Straps with Pillows Headboard
5. DIY Rustic Headboard
6. Lovely Bohemian Headboard
7. Rustic Wooden Door Headboard
8. Layered Headboard
9. DIY Faux Brass Headboard
10. Creative Vintage Headboard Idea