Your coffee table can definitely a DIY project. Of course, you can purchase a favorite one at any furniture store. The coffee tables made by you will be unique even when they aren’t as eye-catching as shoppable ones. They will be a focal point in your living room. You can even repurpose old furniture objects in your home to proceed with this DIY project. So good, right?
And here are 27 creative ideas to make your own coffee tables we would like to share today. If you prefer rustic and repurposed furniture, these are right up your street. Your living room might look incomplete without having a coffee table. TV remote, your smartphones, teacup set, flower vase, and many other objects are placed here. If you get enough patience and interest, just give these DIY project a try.
1. Chunky Farmhouse Coffee Table
2. Simple DIY Rustic Coffee Table
3. Rustic DIY Fluted Round Coffee Table
4. DIY Farmhouse Coffee Table with Storage
5. Charming DIY White Coffee Table
6. DIY Burl Wood Coffee Table
7. DIY Modern Industrial Coffee Table
8. DIY Pallet Coffee Table
9. Best Ever Beautiful Round Baskets
10. Solid Coffee Table with Storage Space
11. Love this Rustic Wooden Coffee Table?
12. DIY Tire Rope Ottoman
13. DIY Rustic Industrial Coffee Table
14. Modern DIY Coffee Table
15. Reclaimed Wood Chevron Coffee Table