Love to bring a charming refresh to your home? This post is right up your street! It shares 30 brilliant home decor and organization ideas for you to try this year. They work with all space in your home, from the bedroom to the bathroom. Most of them are on a budget. You can even proceed on your own. A little patience and cleverness can do the trick. Many people even find it relaxing to decorate their home. They love their home and are happy to spruce it up.
Install a wall plant shelf, build a cozy small reading nook in the bedroom, install a built-in storage bench in the living room – there are a lot of things to do for your home. Many of these projects can be done right at your weekend. They have functions and surely will shine up your home. Who can resist bringing pretty things to their home?
1. Open Kitchen Shelves with Green Accents
2. Glass Window Shelves for Plants
3. Decorative Floating Shelves for Livingroom
4. Turn Small Balcony into A Relaxing Place
5. Cozy Reading Nook for Kids
6. Under Stair Mudroom
7. Closets for Extra Storage
8. Wooden Bathroom Shelves
9. DIY Farmhouse Laundry Room
10. Modern Living Room Window Seat
11. Bathroom Plants and Tiles
12. Genius Bathroom Storage Idea
13. Floating Shelves with Small Plants
14. Coffee Station with Dresser