Amazing: South Korean girl group BLACKPINK have broken 5 Guinness World Records titles with the release of the music video “How You Like That”.
Reaching 86.3 million views in the first day of release, ‘How You Like That’ has set new records for:
– Most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours
– Most viewed music video on YouTube in 24 hours
– Most viewed YouTube music video in 24 hours by a K-pop group
– Most viewers for the premiere of a video on YouTube
– Most viewers for the premiere of a music video on YouTube
BLACKPINK’s fans over the world have sent congratulations to this talented K-pop girl group. The four young girls have been at the spotlight since the release of their latest single. They did an excellent job!
BLACKPINK formed in 2016 with members Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa. They recently featured on Lady Gaga’s track “Sour Candy”, which charted in both the United States and United Kingdom.
BLACKPINK girls also makes a name for themselves as the most followed female group on Spotify and the most subscribed music group on YouTube, surpassing One Direction.