There are so many ways to make your trampolines cooler and more interesting, bed swings are the good ideas, and trust me, they’re made using old, up-cycled ones.
This easy DIY trend has been popular on Pinterest because it’s an excellent way to remake your old things.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a full-size trampoline you can turn into a bed because you could even use a small exercise trampoline to make a swinging chair. Here are useful tips, according to Ken Wingard, OWN’s Home Made Simple designer:
1. Take out the trampoline’s legs, only left with the circular metal frame, black mat, and springs.
2. Cover the metal frame with pool noodles by slicing down one side of the foam noodle and popping it around the frame.
3. Use spray glue to stick fabric around the pool noodle (or you can use white noodles).
4. Wrap ropes with a high-tensile strength around the entire newly padded metal frame.
5. Loop rope string to hang the swing from everywhere there is a leg on your trampoline. (Tip: leave an opening so you can get in the swing—one leg opening on small trampoline will do).
6. Hang it somewhere stable—like a tree, a pergola, or even (if you’re affordable) build yourself a frame from which it can swing.
7. Add a papasan cushion to the smaller trampolines or cover a bigger one with memory foam or cushions and a sheet. Decorate with pillows and voila if you want
That’s it! Kind of simple, aren’t they? Try it for yourself and you can lay in the new bed with a whole new view and comfortable feeling.