Don’t we all want our hair to be long, straight, and healthy? However, not all of us have naturally straight hair. We frequently find ourselves turning to artificial techniques, like permanent straightening. Despite giving us the results we want, they frequently harm your hair. They cause your hair to become dry, lifeless, and frizzy, and this is absolutely not something we should do to our hair.
Straight Hair: What Is It?
Type 1 straight hair lays flat on the scalp and is straight. Compared to other hair types, it has a tendency to be glossy and shiny because the natural oils may easily flow from the root to the tip. That is one of the reasons why straight hair’s surface reflects more light.
Straight, silky hair is typically associated with an oily scalp and is more prone to greasiness.
Straight Hair’s Benefits
- It is manageable: Straight hair is simpler to brush, handle, and style. It appears sleek and smooth and does not tangle easily.
- It maintains moisture: The natural oils produced by the scalp can readily reach the ends of the hair. Straight hair is kept hydrated, fed, and healthy thanks to this. Additionally, it avoids split ends and dry ends, giving the hair a smooth, lustrous appearance.
- It is simple to grow long: Straight hair is considerably easier to grow long and strong than other hair varieties. Natural oils nourish the hair and shield it from breakage, dryness, and frizz.
- Sounds attractive, right? Thus, for your hair’s health, we have prepared a special remedy to make your hair straight naturally. Yes, it is possible to have silky straight hair at home within an hour. Here’s a low-cost method for straightening your hair at home.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 cup of coconut milk
How To Use
- Ingredients are combined in a big bowl. On medium heat, stir this mixture constantly until it takes on a creamy consistency.
- After applying this mixture to your hair, put a shower cap on top.
- For about an hour, cover the shower cap with a heated cloth and leave it there.
- Use shampoo and conditioner to rinse.
- You may loosen the curls and treat your hair by applying this formula once a week.
If you love this recipe and find it really effective, let your friends know by sharing this article, so that your group can also rock the fabulous straight hair look.