Aloe vera is often known as a natural cosmetic that cares for smooth skin for women. However, there is a great use of aloe vera that very few people know about, which is to treat hair loss. In this article, we will reveal the method of making aloe vera oil at home, which is very easy and useful!
The benefits of aloe vera
Aloe vera contains a lot of water, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins to nourish and restore shiny, soft hair. Aloe vera gel is also considered a biologically active ingredient that helps increase the efficiency of the hair regeneration process, helping hair grow stronger and faster.
The methods of making aloe vera oil
- 2 cups of olive oil, almond oil, or coconut oil
- Aloe vera leaf
- Rosemary oil (optional)
- Crystal jar
Then, following the process to complete aloe vera oil:
- A fresh organic aloe vera leaf should be thoroughly cleaned to remove any dirt.
- The leaf’s margins must first be removed before it can be chopped into cubes. To remove the yellow resin from the aloe vera cubes, let them soak in water for 5 minutes.
- To create an aloe vera paste, pulse the cubes in a blender.
- 2 cups of coconut oil are heated in a pan over a medium heat. To the oil, add the aloe vera paste.
- After 5 minutes of slow cooking, extinguish the flame. You’ll notice that the oil’s color has somewhat changed to a golden yellow.
- Using a strainer, add a few drops of rosemary oil to the oil.
- For up to one to two months, keep the aloe vera oil in an airtight glass jar.
Note for uses:
- Take the necessary amount of aloe vera oil and reheat it just a bit in a small pan.
- Apply aloe oil on your scalp and massage. Apply it to your hair shafts as well. After 30 to 45 minutes, gently shampoo (sulfate-free) your hair.
- The hair oil may also be left on overnight and then washed off in the morning. To get the results you want, apply aloe vera oil to your hair at least twice a week.
Here are all steps that we recommend you to try making aloe vera oil at home. Your hair, after being applied this, will be thicker and longer. It’s time for you to shine!